We are looking for a smart, self-motivated, experienced, web developer to help us deliver the very best software.
- Good English reading/written capabilities
- Strong abilities with AngularJS
We expect to see:
- Good English speaken capabilities
- Propensity for solving hard problems
- Ability to write clear, consistent, simple to use interfaces
- Know the meaning of teamwork
- Are fearless about diving into new technologies
We will be happy to see (but it is not required):
- EmberJS knowledge could be helpful
- Ruby on Rails would be a plus
- UI/UX Development and working with designers is a big plus
This is a full-time position and we expect you to be as committed to us as we are ready to be to you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a resume. Clearly specify the position name in the subject of your e-mail (e.g. Ref: AngularJS Developer) followed by your name. Make sure you include a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket/StackOverflow/Linkedin accounts in the body too. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.