Web Developer (senior)
Dic 10, 2014
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated and experienced web developer (3+ years) to get involved in our most challenging projects.
- Strong web development experience (MVC preferrable)
- Very good English reading/written/spoken capabilities
- Propensity for solving hard problems
- Ability to write clear, consistent simple code
- Know the meaning of teamwork
We expect to see:
- Are fearless about diving into new technologies
- Saas, SCSS
- Bootstrap (or similar)
We will be happy to see (but it is not required):
- Ruby on Rails would be a plus
- AngularJS, Ember.js, NodeJS
- UI/UX Development and working with designers is a big plus
This is a full-time position and we expect you to be as committed to us as we are ready to be to you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a resume. Clearly specify the position name in the subject of your e-mail (e.g. Ref: position_name) followed by your name. Make sure you include a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket/StackOverflow/Linkedin accounts in the body too. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.