Sept 17, 2020
At Vairix we're looking for a Commercial Manager with experience working for the US market.
This is your chance to join a growing company with more than ten years of experience in the market, that continually works with new technologies, and is committed to its team members success and professional development.
We are looking for a professional with experience in Commercial Management within the IT services industry. The ideal candidate will be a productive individual with a growth mindset and great business acumen and vision, who should hold a global outlook of the company. The main objective is for this individual to become the company’s future CEO.
The candidate will be a fundamental contributor to a management team that, along with General Management, will define the strategic and commercial path of a software development firm within the international market.
- Lead and manage the sales team.
Plan and execute the company’s commercial and marketing strategies.
Optimize commercial/management processes, ensuring coordination with other departments.
- Generate reports for general management and the board of directors.
- Lead all commercial & contract conversations with key client accounts.
Ensure the implementation of policies that are aligned to general management’s requirements.
The candidate will report to General Management.
Level of education:
- Systems Engineering graduates who hold an MBA or are currently enrolled in one.
- Postgraduates in Marketing, Finance, or other relevant fields will be a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate must have experience managing software development companies, experience in commercial management, or experience as the CEO of companies related to software development.
- Experience in commercialization of web products and apps will be a plus.
- Versatile and driven by challenges, ability to adapt to changes, proactive, disruptive attitude, strives for excellence.
- Office in the city center
- Great work environment
- Flexible schedule
- The possibility of working remotely on given days when required
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
VAIRIX works with clients in the United States, which enables our professional and technical growth at a high level. As a result, our team is specialized in the technical, methodological, English and customer service areas. We help our team members become future promises at an international level, with the ability to work along some of the best companies in the world.
Join Our Nearshore Development Team
Want to join the team? Let’s talk! If you’re easy-going, talented and are looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Use the contact form below to get in touch with our team. We can’t wait to meet you!