Web Developer (junior)
Dic 10, 2014
We are looking for web developers (junior level, 1-2 years of experience) to help us in our most challenging projects.
- Web development experience (MVC preferrable)
- Very good level of HTML/CSS
- Good English reading/written capabilities
We expect to see:
- Ability to write clear, consistent and simple code
- Know the meaning of teamwork
- Are fearless about diving into new technologies
- Ability to write clear, consistent, simple to use interfaces
We will be happy to see (but it is not required):
- Good English spoken capabilities
- Propensity for solving hard problems
- Ruby on Rails would be a plus
This is a full-time position and we expect you to be as committed to us as we are ready to be to you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a resume. Clearly specify the position name in the subject of your e-mail (e.g. Ref: position_name) followed by your name. Make sure you include a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket/StackOverflow/Linkedin accounts in the body too. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.