Why a boutique?
A boutique is by definition “a small company that offers highly specialized services or products” (Webster’s Dictionary). Typically, boutiques offer more than a very specific product line or selections of services and those are delivered in a unique atmosphere and style.
Whether one is thinking about boutique shops, boutique hotels or any other kind of boutique business, several defining characteristics can be identified:
- Size: Boutiques are and must be small in order to provide the customized service and experience to their exclusive clients.
- Uniqueness: Boutiques do not look like other business. Something is different and unique about their surroundings. Think about you (as a client) being helped directly by someone of the "C-suite" in a personal way. You may have daily talks with developers who cares about your company and make you feel a member of a team instead of being a simple client.
- Personal attention: Everyone in a boutique, from receptionist to executive staff recognizes every client on sight, knowing their tastes, needs and preferences. Everything that surrounds a client conveys that he or she is understood and valued.
- Unique staff: Successful boutiques are staffed with people who have a profound commitment to personalized service. From the moment that a client makes their first contact, it's the focus of everyone. The staff is professional, welcoming, warm and attentive.
- Comprehensive excellence: The boutique delivers its client the best and their experts are in a position to provide it. Because boutiques focus on the needs, pain points and preferences of a very small and exclusive group, they are able to provide a meaningful response to the most needs of your client.
We pride ourselves of fulfilling all these characteristics, which have made possible relationships of trust, confidence, and satisfaction with our clients.
We know you have options, and that there are other companies that will meet your needs. That’s why it’s our goal to exceed your needs, creating solutions for you better than what you've imagined, and doing it without wasting extra dollars.